A website is like a vehicle; once you purchase a new vehicle you have to maintain it regularly by going to a professional car service centre. Just like a well maintained car your website can be maintained by a professional to keep it up-to-date and running without any problems. For best results, your website should be updated regularly with new information relevant to your targeted audience.
Your website is a gateway to your business and services you offer. People often visit your website first before contacting you in other ways. If they find broken links, poorly presented and irrelevant content, or spelling mistakes, they will quickly move on to another website which may be one of your competitors. If you are serious about your organisation's online presence, you should get serious about maintaining your website professionally.
Datawise Consulting offers a web maintenance service which includes but is not limited to:
- Updates or changes to the code/design of the website
- Updates to the content of the website, such as pages, articles, images and other content
- Hosting and support of the website
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Web Analytics
Professional website maintenance guarantees smooth functioning of a website, especially its operational aspects. If it is not practiced, it may result into serious consequences technically and/or visibility.
- A professional looking website adds value and can attract potential customers and hence they are more likely to contact your organisation.
- It is economical and convenient to assign website maintenance tasks to a professional as in the long run you are likely to save time and money
- Having a professional web maintenance arrangement can reduce errors and downtime of your website
- Ongoing web maintenance can improve search engine rankings
- We have the necessary software to work with website design elements including images, layout, and search engine optimisation, so you don't have to spend money on buying those tools.