Safe and secure
With Office 365 your data is safer, thanks to robust disaster recovery capabilities, globally-redundant backups, and extensive privacy features. And your users are highly protected against spam and viruses with filters.
- Get the peace of mind that your services are available and highly protected 24/7 with an industry-leading, financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Microsoft Exchange Online with built-in Forefront Online Protection for Exchange email protection. Your users are highly protected from viruses, spam and phishing attacks with our multi-engine antivirus and multi-layered spam technologies.
IT is in control
Office 365 provides easy-to-use, cloud-based management tools in a single location – and we’re available 24x7 to provide IT-level support.
- No more server patching, updating, or upgrading – Office 365 takes care of it.
- Give everyone access to the information they need while maintaining proper level of control of sensitive information.
Return on investment
Office 365 brings together our industry leading Office 2010 applications with enterprise-grade cloud-based email, calendar, instant messaging, web conferencing and document sharing.
- Give your business access to the power of enterprise-grade productivity services for a predictable monthly cost and no upfront infrastructure investments.
- Pay for just the services you need, and scale to meet new business requirements almost instantly. Learn more about Office 365 plans.
- Forecast IT expenditures more accurately with predictable, pay-as-you-go costs.
In the cloud, on premises, or both
For larger businesses with even more advanced IT needs, Office 365 enables you to get the cloud on your terms with flexible deployment options. Migrate to Office 365 at your own pace or setup your deployment to meet specific compliance, security or operational needs.
- Take advantage of hybrid capabilities that let you put some users on Office 365 and keep others on-premises, maintaining a unified directory and seamless calendaring.
- Use advanced features like email archiving, multi-mailbox search, role-based access control, and legal hold to help your businesses stay in compliance.
- Automate email and document retention by setting up policies that help retain critical information while reducing the expense and risk associated with storing information beyond its useful life.
- Integrate line of business applications with Office 365 using Exchange Web Services and remote PowerShell.
Microsoft has helped enterprise businesses successfully move to the cloud
Microsoft Enterprise Solutions are built on a unified productivity platform that's not only cost-effective, but gives you the agility to respond as business needs evolve. Your users can use Microsoft tools and applications they're familiar with to work from virtually anywhere*. With the choice and flexibility of cloud computing, your business can deploy services on-premises, in the cloud, or a blend of both.
We make it easy for you
- An easy-to-use administration console lets your IT staff focus on user productivity, strategic planning and organisation-wide deployment while Microsoft manages the risks and complexity of the backend.
- Some Office 365 service plans provide always-current updates to Office Professional Plus, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online, so IT is always offering the latest productivity services to users.
* Access from mobile devices requires Wi-Fi capability or depends on carrier network availability.
Note: All the above content is taken from Microsoft's official website.