For organisations looking to move to Cloud computing, Microsoft Office 365 may be an excellent way to get started. Office 365 is built using enterprise grade systems which traditionally would have required an investment of tens of thousands of dollars to implement and would also require high level technical skills to maintain.
As well as the many enterprise level services, Office 365 enables a highly mobile workforce to stay connected and up to date with what is happening within the organisation. The tools provided as part of Office 365 allow you to:
- Build and update your own public website
- Build and update your internal website
- Manage and share documents
- Share and discuss ideas
- Share calendars
- Track issues
- Collect data
- Enter and search knowledge base articles and Wikis
All you need is Office 365 and a web browser or a smart phone. With Outlook and Exchange Online, or even just a web browser, you can stay connected to your email system wherever you are and from almost any device. You can use your iPhone, Windows Phone, or Android smart phone to connect to your email, calendar and contacts database. You can also use your iPhone or Windows Phone to browse your Internal website and read new information that has been posted by other users in the your company.
Key Benefits of Office 365
There are a number of key benefits of moving to Office 365. If you are considering an upgrade to your network or server computers, we recommend you consider these points before committing to a major upgrade. Office 365 provides:
- Easy access to corporate information from wherever you are
- No upfront capital expenditure on server infrastructure since it is all hosted in the cloud (in Microsoft data centres)
- Easier initial setup and configuration than traditional on premise server systems
- Enterprise level business tools you would otherwise not have available at low initial start-up cost
- Subscription based model – no up-front capital expense. Pay only for what you use – scale up and down as you need to
- 99.9% up-time money back guarantee
- Full backup and redundant systems hosted and maintained by Microsoft
Contact us about a quote to get you up and running in the cloud with Office 365 or follow the link if you would like more information about the Microsoft Office 365 services.